SmartSensor Remote Control MDSSR
The SmartSensor Remote Control (MDSSR) provides a simple, low-cost method to configure the SmartSensor range of DALI multisensors.
It can also allow a user to remote control lighting managed by SmartSensor.
Compact and easy to use, MDSSR is smaller than a credit card and slips easily into the pocket.
Supplied in a plastic pouch with a Lithium coin battery and Programming Guide.
As an installation remote control:
- Select operating mode / application use case;
- Discover, Address and group light fittings;
- Assign sensors to control groups;
- Set hold time / lux level / comfort level;
- Enable / disable features;
- Test and verify setup
As a user remote control*:
- Command Lights on / off
- Dim up / Dim down
- Recall any of 9 preset dimming levels
* Requires user remote function to be enabled during setup
Band: Infrared, 38kHz modulation
Battery: Lithium Coin Cell CR2025
Dimensions: 85 x 39 x 7 mm
Weight: 15 g including battery