Techno TEEPLUG ® TH384 IP68 Plug and Socket Connector
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/hamdirective/public_html/metway.co.uk/wp-content/themes/metway/single-product-template.php on line 46
Techno TEEPLUG ® TH384 Plug and Socket Connector allow the installation of electrical equipment to a high protection class, watertight in depths up to 5 m (5 m/1 h) The IP68 connection is made quickly and safely without the use of cast resin, gel or heat shrink tube.
- Compact design
- 2 to 3 pole as screw or crimp version
- Cable diameter size 7 – 12 mm
- Exchangeable plugs and sockets (modular system)
- Clean and easy IP68 connection without the use of cast rasin, gel or heat shrink tubing
- Captive gaskets (two components)
- Safe connection of conductors with barrier in the insert (“pocket hole”)
|Poles||2 – 3|
|Cable section||0.5 – 2-3 mm2|
|Cable diameter min-max||7.0 mm – 12 mm2|
|Degree of protection (IP)||IP68 0.5 bar (5 m / 1 h)|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +125°C|
For particular installation situations, there are also IP68 round connectors available as cost-effective alternative to plug and socket connectors.