Metway MA-DALILCM10/M Lighting Control Module
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/hamdirective/public_html/metway.co.uk/wp-content/themes/metway/single-product-template.php on line 46
The Metway MA-DALILCM10/M uses DALI protocol to control up to 10 channels from one controller.
The MA-DALILCM10/M has:
- 10 x 6 pole sockets to connect fittings
- 2 x RJ11 connectors for the CAN network
- Internal hardwired CAN connections
- 2 x RJ12 for PIRs and Scene Plates
- 4-pin hardwired connector for DALI peripherals
- 10-pin hardwired connector for 8 volt-free inputs
There is also an integral emergency relay.
The MA-DALILCM10/M enclosure has been designed for ease of installation and set up with ‘Z’ bolt fixing rails provided on the rear and all connections to the unit can be pre-wired.
Lighting can be programmed into groups, with multiple group capability.
A removable memory module facilitates fast configuration of a replacement LCM should that be needed. In other words, should an LCM need to be replaced for any reason, no reprogramming is necessary, simply remove the memory module and reinsert it into the new Controller.
Please download full datasheet for all technical information.