PIRDA - Ceiling PIR presence detector – DALI dimming
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/hamdirective/public_html/metway.co.uk/wp-content/themes/metway/single-product-template.php on line 46
Office, classroom and commercial interior spaces where DALI control is required in small groups.
- Office / Commercial Lighting
- Stairwells / Corridors
PIRDA with DALI Broadcast Output
Designed with a low profile for aesthetically demanding architectural projects whilst retaining the functionality expected of the latest lighting controls. Control of the light fixtures is provided via self-powered DALI communication (up to 40 drivers).
Set-up of the sensor is carried out using a remote control handset with program memory allowing one-key commissioning where common settings are used for multiple devices.
- DALI dimming control based upon occupancy (also known as corridor function).
- Daylight harvest function to regulate light output for maintaining required lux level.
- Store settings in remote for easy commissioning when programming multiple sensors.
- Intelligent photocell – lights and sensors only operate when needed, natural light has priority.
- Synchronisation terminal for grouping of sensors
- 5 year warranty
|Operating voltage||220-240v AC|
|Load||Switched power Max 40pcs devices, 80mA|
|Time out period||Max 30 minutes|
|Light level||light to dark|
|Cut out||65mm diameter|
|Material||flame retardent ABS|
Part numbers and applications
|PIRDA||Flush mounted dali dimming PIR, presence / absence detector 8 metre range|
|MCCPIR03DAP||Flush mounted dali dimming PIR, presence detection with 3 metre lead and MCC side latching plug|
|MCCPIR03BDAPA||Flush mounted dali dimming PIR, absence detection with 3 metre lead and MCC side latching plug|
Other lead lengths available
MPROG – programming handset