3 Pole BESA Box Socket Outlet (BESA3KITW)
The new 3 pole Besa Box Socket Outlet Range are designed to fit standard “G” type industry preferred connectors in 3 pole versions.
All versions fit straight onto standard round U.K. plastic or metal besa / conduit boxes.
Typical applications for this type of connector would be any installation that has fire regulations insisting on mechanical containment of cabling within the building fabric, e.g. where the use of conduit and conduit boxes is required, examples of which are hospitals, retail, government buildings and council offices, airports and large multi-use office blocks especially for CAT “A “ installs.
The easy fit and connect Besa box is supplied with fixing screws. It offers an easy loop in and out facilitated by double stacked terminal design on mounting plate connectors. The latching plug feature ensures and maintains positive connection.
Moulded in V0 grade plastic and rated at 16A, 230V AC +/- 10%, 50Hz with a terminal capacity of 2.5 mm², this product is compliant with BS 733:2010+A1:2014 and the connectors to BS61535.
Features and Benefits
- Easy fit and connect BESA box electrical “G” Type mains socket outlet, supplied c/w fixing screws.
- All versions fit straight onto standard round U.K. besa / conduit boxes, plastic or metal.
- Easy loop in and out facilitated by double stacked terminal design on mounting plate connectors.
- Latching plug feature to ensure and maintain positive connection.
- 3 pole black mating plugs available
Compliance / Approvals / Technical Data
- Flammability – UL 94 V-0 – Moulded in “V 0” grade plastic.
- BS 5733:2010+A1:2014. (General requirements for electrical accessories).
- Voltage 230VAC +/- 10%, 50Hz.
- Power Rating 16A.
- Terminal capacity 2.5mm²